Welcome!Our Philosophy is to inspire students to strive for excellence and to achieve maximum personal potential.
The Dean of Academics - Online welcomes you to Blue Cliff College!
Message from the Dean
- Attendance is required in each class a minimum of three times per week. (Daily attendance is recommended to maximize your opportunity for academic success)
- Attendance is NOT simply logging into your class and viewing messages or assignments.
- Attendance is given based on the completion of an academic activity such as:
- Posting in a discussion forum
- Starting/submitting an assignment
- Starting/submitting a quiz/test/exam
- Attending a live lecture or live office hours
- Watching a recorded lecture
- Uploading an assignment
- Tutoring session with an instructor
Bridget White, MA
Retention Services Coordinator
Bridget White has worked for Blue Cliff College since 2016 and has continued to make a tremendous impact on her students and colleagues. Most recently, Bridget has made the successful transition from the Graduate Placement Coordinator at our Shreveport, LA location into her current position of Retention Services Coordinator for the Online platform. In this position, Bridget is responsible for organizing academic support, retention and student engagement services for BCC Online.
Bridget is a Shreveport, Louisiana native and graduated with a BA in Psychology from Northwestern State University and received her MA in Teaching from Kaplan University in 2011. This academic training and diverse background in social services, counseling and education has prepared her for this new position and a solid career in higher education.
Bridget’s primary focus is student success. In her own words…”I am excited about working with the students and assisting them in any way I can. My motto in life.. “It doesn’t matter how you start, it only matters how you finish.” Finish Strong!